Friday, September 05, 2008

Happy Friday!

Happy Friday everyone! And a short work week too!
Mama and I have been watching a lot of TV these days
in High Def, which if you don't have, you should get!
We love the National Geographic channel, and we
absolutely love The Dog Whisperer, Cesar Millan!
He's a really talented and gifted dog psychologist
and he's got great tips on how to deal with behavioral
issues, like aggression (guilty!!).
Check out his blog that I've linked to.

Since tuning into The Dog Whisperer show,
both Kunou and I have been better behaved.
Mama's been working to make us more balanced.
We sometimes forget our lessons,
but I'm sure it will stick in time with more practice.

I think Kunou struggles a little harder than I do
during the lessons. He doesn't always listen...

unless there is a treat involved.

We are going for long walks around the neighbourhood
everyday in the afternoon with Mama. She likes it
when we are tired and sleepy at home.
I agree, a tired dog is a happy dog, calm and submissive!!

2 comments:

Canuckian's Evil Twin said...

kunou's so cute! of course it goes without saying that you're cute too aiko. :o)

Joanne said...

Thank you Auntie CET, we think you're pretty cute yourself!