Saturday, September 06, 2008

Happy Saturday!

We went to the new vets today for a full checkup
and some annual vaccinations. I wasn't so sure about the new vets,
because I'm so used to the old ones, but these guys were great!
Dr. McCurdy at the Harvest Hills Vet Clinic
thought I was a good and cute dog,
I think he's a pretty good doctor.
I got some new hardware to put on my collar
with my rabies shot this year too.
Interestingly, my full physical didn't include a pee or poo sample,
any blood work, or them taking my temperature.
Is that normal here in Calgary?

As a reward for being such good dogs at the vets,
Kunou and I got to run outside!
Look at him trying to keep up with me.
Actually, Kunou can out run me any day.
I'm a bit of a fatty - 24.2 kg to be exact!
And you know, I've actually lost weight
since the beginning of summer too.

I hope you have a great weekend!
Try to relax and take it easy, I will be!!

No comments: